Experienced Legal Counsel Since 1980
Neal L. Weinstein
Attorney Neal L. Weinstein is a general practitioner attorney, focusing on personal injury and criminal defense who practices in the state and federal courts of Maine and Massachusetts.
After completing his undergraduate degree at the Boston University School Of Management, Attorney Weinstein received his Juris Doctor degree from Suffolk University Law School. He graduated from law school in 1979. Attorney Weinstein has been licensed to practice law in Massachusetts since 1979 and since 1980 in Maine.
Attorney Neal L. Weinstein focuses his practice on the following areas of law:
- Personal Injury – Personal injury cases result when an individual is injured or killed because of the willful action or negligence of another party. Attorney Weinstein helps his clients bring legal action against the party responsible for an accident or injury.
- Criminal Defense – In a criminal defense case, the client has been accused of a misdemeanor, felony, or murder. All of these crimes carry different penalties. Attorney Weinstein defends his clients aggressively, regardless of their circumstances or criminal history.
- DUI & DWI – In a DUI or DWI case, an individual is charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Attorney Weinstein has experience with all types of DUI and DWI cases, including those that result in the injury or death of another party. He helps his clients avoid conviction and/or reduce their sentences.
- OAS & HO – Mr. Weinstein aggressively represents his clients charged with Operating after Suspension and Habitual Offender charges.
- Real Estate – Mr. Weinstein has extensive litigation experience in eviction cases, boundary dispute cases, and other real estate litigation matters. In addition, he has extensive experience and knowledge in transactional real estate matters including, the preparation of residential and commercial leases, deeds, and closings, as well as all areas of condominium law.
- Probate Matters – The Law Office of Neal Weinstein can assist you in preparing a will, healthcare directive, and power of attorney, and assist in guardianship issues as well.
- Social Security Law – Neal Weinstein also has extensive experience in preparing and filing Social Security Disability claims.
After graduating from law school and obtaining his licensure, Neal L. Weinstein began working as an intern for the Middlesex County District Attorney’s Office in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He also spent some time working for the York County District Attorney before starting his own practice in 1980.
In 1980, Attorney Neal L. Weinstein founded the Law Office of Neal L. Weinstein, which has remained in operation ever since. The office operates out of Old Orchard Beach, Maine.
Attorney Neal Weinstein is a member of the following organizations:
Working with Attorney Neal Weinstein
If you are interested in representation from Attorney Neal Weinstein, contact the Law Office of Neal L. Weinstein today to schedule an appointment or learn more about the services of this attorney. We do not generally charge for an initial consultation and we accept all major credit cards. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Click below to request a free consultation.