Experienced Legal Counsel Since 1980
Whether there’s a business dispute, or a legal dispute, we’ll get involved. The law is involved in every matter important to you. Whether you’re dealing with a boundary dispute, a non-competition agreement, or any other legal matter, we can help you resolve it quickly and efficiently.
We’ve handled thousands of cases involving a wide range of legal issues, and we’re ready to put our experience to work for you.
Experienced Representation in Maine
We regularly represent individuals and businesses in a wide array of trials, arbitrations, and mediations before administrative agencies and federal, state, and local courts.
Litigators are often thought of as legal experts who analyze complex issues and help present arguments in court. Our litigators are critical thinkers who are persuasive writers and strong oral advocates.
All aspects of the civil litigation process are covered by our lawyers. They can help you resolve any aspect of the civil litigation process, including pre-suit negotiation, drafting pleadings, arguing motions, propounding discovery requests, addressing discovery disputes, working with experts, trying cases, and handling appeals.
We are not afraid to tackle complex or difficult cases.
We often work in teams on difficult cases. That helps us get things done quickly and efficiently so that our clients don’t have to deal with long waits or excessive fees.
Some of the Types of Litigation Matters We Handle
- Partnership, Corporate/Shareholder and Limited Liability Company disputes
- Bankruptcy Adversary Proceedings, Bankruptcy Contested Matters
- Breach of contract
- Boundary disputes
- Partition actions
- Fraud and misrepresentation claims
- Slander and defamation claims
- Unfair Trade Practices
- Interference with existing and prospective contractual relations
- Construction disputes and home warranty claims
- Wrongful use of civil proceedings and abuse of process claims
- Collection cases
- Successor liability, alter ego, and piercing the corporate veil cases
- Preliminary injunctions and temporary restraining orders
Contact the Law Office of Neal L. Weinstein
It’s not just important to you that you have a good attorney. You need an attorney who can help you when a dispute occurs. Contact the Law Office of Neal L. Weinstein today to discuss your case, learn more about our services or schedule a consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!
Click below to request a free consultation.